Working Together to Keep You Safe
At All Family Dental Care, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
What we are doing
- We have implemented a “curbside reception” where we will ask you to text/call us upon arrival so that we can let you know when to enter. This will assist in social distancing.
- Asking you to wear a mask to your appointment.
- Our office area has new plexiglass guards – also for social distancing and protection.
- You will be answering a group of COVID-19 Screening Questions prior to or at your appointment.
- You will have your temperature taken, rinse with a special mouth rinse and wash your hands.
- In the treatment room you will see us in Personal Protective Equipment including face shields, special N95 masks, disposable gowns and head covers.
- We have used isolation techniques to prevent splatter and aerosols in the past (rubber dams) and are now utilizing additional suction equipment (Isolite).
- We have personal ionizers for each team member.
- HEPA filtration systems have been installed in each operatory.
- Consistent sanitizing of all surfaces in the office and bathrooms.
What you can do
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check in.
- Please leave family members at home or in vehicle to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
- When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram, for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.