Working Together to Keep You Safe
At All Family Dental Care, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following:
What we are doing
- In the treatment room you will see us in Personal Protective Equipment including special N95 masks, googles, gowns and head covers.
- We have used isolation techniques to prevent splatter and aerosols in the past (rubber dams) and are now utilizing additional suction equipment (Isolite).
- We have personal ionizers for each team member.
- HEPA filtration systems have been installed in each operatory.
- Consistent sanitizing of all surfaces in the office and bathrooms.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram, for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.